South Georgia Banking Company is excited to offer you updated technology to access your online banking and mobile banking. As an Online Banking customer, you will want to review this important information.
Online Banking Conversion Details
- Online Banking access will NOT be available September 6 beginning at 2:00 pm through September 8 at 9:00 am – this applies to Online Banking, Mobile Banking, eStatements, Quicken Web Connect and Bill Pay.
- The new system will be live on September 8 at 9:00 am.
- You will login with your current user id and password but you will be asked to change your password during your first login session.
- Bill Pay history and payees will convert to the new system; however, we recommend that you print a list of all payees and their information for your records.
- Please be sure NOT to re-enter a previously scheduled Bill Pay payment: this will result in duplicate payments.
- Scheduled transfers, loan payments and account alerts set up in Online Banking will need to be set up in the new system; these elements will not automatically convert and will no longer be active as of September 6 at 2:00 pm.
Mobile Banking Conversion Details
- Your account will NOT be accessible through the Mobile Banking app beginning September 6 at 2:00 pm through September 8 at 9:00 am.
- It will be necessary for you to access your new Online Banking account FIRST and change your password before you can access yo ur account through the Mobile Banking app.
Quicken Conversion Details
- Web Connect users: Make changes to your Intuit software configuration on or after September 8, 2016. Please carefully review the downloaded transactions after completing the migration instructions to ensure no transactions were duplicated or missed on the register.
- Quicken Web Connect users will need to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process.
- Determine what operating system you are currently using. Instructions for the conversion process are based on your operating system. See below:
- Quicken for Mac 200 (Opens in a new Window) 7 Web Connect (Opens in a new Window)
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 Web Connect (Opens in a new Window)
- Quicken for Mac 2015-2016 Express Web Connect (Opens in a new Window)
- Quicken for Windows 2013-2016 Web Connect (Opens in a new Window)
- Quicken for Windows 2013-2016 Express Web Connect (Opens in a new Window)
- Mint Conversion (Opens in a new Window)
- Quicken Conversion Trouble Shooting Guide (Opens in a new Window)